It seems that everyone is scrambling around looking for folks to match up with....well here I am. Let me tell you a little about what I am up to as far as poker is concerned and then you can decide if it matches up with your style. I am looking for about 6 folks with similar interests that are interested in making this something more than just a 1 month experiment.
I am 47 and a Managment Consultant. Poker is something that passes the time while I am travelling. You might ask, how come you are grinding at such low levels?.......because I suck and just can't seem to get it all pulled together.When I am focused I think I play pretty well. When I'm not focused, it can be ugly.
Right now I am grinding at Stars at the $50NL tables. Usually playing 2 or 3 at a time. Love the game and have every book ever published (or close to it).
Well that should give you an idea about me. Let me know if you are interested in making a small group and I will add you to my list and start talking about how we can help each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment