Sunday, July 1, 2007

Great Start

Well, this first day went pretty good. Sustainable....... I doubt it.

Last night as I was getting everything set-up for the July challenge and I thought that I would put some $ on FT and was going to blow off the last $12 that I had on PokerStars. So I sat at a $25nl table and these hands happened

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1225940

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1225943

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1225947

So I finish up $70.80. Decide to play some $50nl and have these 2 key hands

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1225952

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1225955

Finished up $64.05. So I guess I am staying at stars.




1 comment:

liamm1987 said...

Hey 6maxx

On your two nl50 hands

Hand 1:

I think that you should put in a large re raise PF here as your are letting the limper in very cheaply by just calling. But as played the rest of the hand is fine

Hand 2:

I am quite confused here on the line you took. since you where reraised PF i feel that just flat calling the flop and evaluate on the turn is the best plan.


Liam